ForTheLoveofCrafts
About Me / Cheveries / Salvation / My Handmade / Wearables / Foodies / Outfits / Chictopia / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest RibbonLinksPeach

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Spot You, Mr. Spotify

i am supposedly reminiscing the birthday celebrations i had in my beloved country but now something captivated my attention. more than my special day? i spotted somebody in Facebook using this so called i don't know what this new SPOTIFYsoftware has but it soo got me..so i signed up immediately with their FREE feature and made an account. can't wait to use this alot. oh and because music is part of my everyday life, i love this app. it is just soo cool. you can search any song you know and then type it on their search tab, VOILA! then click play...hope you try this one and so you can enjoy the day too. so far i found two songs i love and im enjoying every moment listening to it too (:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...