ForTheLoveofCrafts
About Me / Cheveries / Salvation / My Handmade / Wearables / Foodies / Outfits / Chictopia / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest RibbonLinksPeach

Thursday, October 6, 2011

UNCOMMON

good morning to you! i know i still wanted to sleep but i need to wake up too. many tasks await for me through the day. more challenges to choose. i want to be different. not just to brag about myself but to create a one of a kind impact to the world. but how? i need a special power that only comes from divine and that is the Holy Spirit living in me. i pray that Jesus would catch me when i fall today, i pray that He would heal when me when i get wounded, i pray that the Lord would touch my arrogant heart and make it humble. Jesus i owe soo much to you.



God woke me up thru a song on a radio that i am listening today. i love the melody but i just can't deny the words---it poked me OUCH! this is what i mean. an exerpt from a song
UNCOMMON

I want to finally take the road less traveled
I want to run away from anything typical
I want the world to see the life I'm living
And call it uncommon

I don't care if it makes me look different
I'm never letting go of my conviction
Let the world see the life I'm living
And call it uncommon

Greg Long & Kristy Starling - Uncommon (2009 Video & Lyrics)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...