1. something that is strange/not normal but cool;
2. unconventional, surprising, odd;
3. different in a good way;
4. having a peculiar character, standing out from the crowd for the sake of it;
5. abnormally cool cause of their wonderful persona;
6. "Quirky" means "having a peculiarity" or "having or showing a tendency to suddenly twist and turn.";
7. an elaborate unnecessary lifestyle lived out by an individual, eccentric
let's take a look on sassiness definitions based on Urban Dictionary
1. possessing the attitude of someone endowed with an ungodly amount of cool;
2. fun, daring, sexy, multifaceted, someone you have to have!;
3. lively and spirited, stylish or chic;
4. an adjective, typically used to describe a playful, flirty, saucy woman, particularly in reference to her verbal remarks. occasionally, women will be sassy in order to get a spanking for causing trouble. the best way to tell is if her eyes are bright with mischief.;
5. rude and disrespectful but in a way that is cute, adorable, or entertaining (or at least regarded by others as such). Originally "sassy" was commonly used to describe young children, but in today's pop culture, has become a term commonly used to describe both young children and women of any age (particularly African American women); the term typically isn't used to describe teenage males and adult men unless effeminate ;
6. someone who is full of themselves but in a good way. they're cheeky, lively, smart, saucy, slightly impudent, mouthy, cocky, energetic, loud and extremely talkative.;
7. the great, sparkly love of Sam Winchester and Castiel on the TV show Supernatural.
WHOAH! this is definitely a blow on these words...just when im reading the synonyms and definitions, it tickled my imagination. however these definitions may sound offending to other people, i hope we don't judge by the looks--i know guys im an embracer of a saying "First impression lasts". but what im saying is we are all imperfect, we have flaws. but you know what? i can only say one thing..i know someONE who can help us to refine our imperfections. we just need to acknowledge that we need Him. He is Jesus..
dear friend if you are reading this blog i hope these scripture verses help you as much as it is still helping me
1Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. 2Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the Author and Perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.3Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
Hebrews 12: 1-3
had i not thought that this will convict me..i was supposed to just look up the for the words and their meanings but i guess you know what they say when you're pointing at somebody--we think when we use our pointer we can easily pass the judgment to others less that we know of the 3 other fingers are pointed to ourselves. i hope that we'll be sensitive to the needs of other people by encouraging them to take the good steps instead of misleading them and keep our feet on the ground and our faith grounded in Christ.
have a blessed weekend everyone (: