ForTheLoveofCrafts
About Me / Cheveries / Salvation / My Handmade / Wearables / Foodies / Outfits / Chictopia / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest RibbonLinksPeach

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Agendas De Real

hey how is your 4th day of 2012? mine is well and good...

atlast i can start a new year with a smile on my face--a clean slate is always refreshing to a busy one like me. i had a wonderful 2011! the earlier months were not probably as wonderful as my holidays but its still colorful though. within the last quarter of 2011 i started this blog. and until this day i remain excited every time i have to make a new post, edit the designs or just stare at the layout. relationships were also strengthened last year. prayed for family members and friends. met my favorite Christian band in person. and met new people on the road that eventually challenged our faith.

i don't speak Spanish fluent but my native language has some of it so i came up with a title like this "Agendas De Real" or Real Agendas. i want to make resolutions, i want to have goals. just thinking about what to put as a title is already a challenge. why? maybe i am still dreaming. wake up LazyLollipop, your slumbering too much! (: i want these agendas to be real to me. Lord, please help me.

follow a Bible reading plan (Psalm 1:) i am so happy to join Ms Kelly and other bloggers in her 365 Days of His Word Challenge
be prayerful (1 Thessalonians 5:17)
enjoy the fellowship i have with other believers (Hebrews 10:25)
worry not (Philippians 4:6)
sing praises to God no matter what the circumstance is (1 Thessalonians 5:18)
share His love to others (Matthew 28:19-20)
forgive and love more (Matthew 5:44)

*and as for my love of crafting and almost anything cute

laugh more~fuss less (as per chubbyhubby's request) lol
organize my craftroom
start my mini craft business
make a blog sked per week and follow it
post something on my blog that encourage not only me but others
make new friends online and in person
give my pets a bath once a week at least
cook special meal every fridays or saturdays
plant a vegetable and fruit garden aside from flower plants
recycle more
get a new hairstyle
make and follow a budget


let's celebrate the new year with an open heart to opportunities and challenges God had in store for us for all things are possible with GOD. no matter where we are what we are doing He is just a prayer away, just call to Him and He will answer us. above all let us tell him to make our hearts His home.



have a blessed 2012 everyone!


Agape
xoxo
postfooter1

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...