ForTheLoveofCrafts
About Me / Cheveries / Salvation / My Handmade / Wearables / Foodies / Outfits / Chictopia / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest RibbonLinksPeach

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Soul Loves

hi everyone--what a lovely day full of loving and sweet things swarming around every woman! yes this--other than our birthdays--a special time when we get to see our husbands getting mushier, sweeter, sometimes friskier and more loving haha..honestly, i am thankful to God that He gave me a wonderful husband--the man who fears Him, who loves me as the Lord loves the church--unconditionally! and i thank GOD for this lovely day.

as i was talking about my other post, my husband took a week off from his work to spend the Valentine week with me, there are lots to do, many places we wanted to go but the funny thing is we're kinda BROKE! does it sound weird to you? yes we are. we are still financially tight. but you know it wouldn't stop us from enjoying this special time together.

we had a little argument yesterday, he was the speaker at their Men's Fellowship in our church last night and i was telling him to prepare ahead of time since he already knew he would speak 2 weeks ago..but guess? yes he liked to cram <: i am the opposite, i like to plan. so he had so less time to prepare yesterday plus he got some initial sermon from me already (: to cut the story short, yep we argued! then i thought he would probably have forgotten it's Valentines Day today..and i don't see any gifts in the house. don't get me wrong i often find his surprises to me in the house. funny ha? but this time i have not..i am sad that we argued about a small problem, i really just want him to be more responsible with his assignments. so while he was preparing for his talk, i cooked for them. i cooked spaghetti with meatballs. he brought it there. then i went to see my churchmate. he picked me up from that place and we went straight home. morning came, as i always wake up to pee in the early morning..i saw that something was on a table..or SOME THINGS WERE (:
-flowers
-balloon
-card
-sweets



so i asked him to take a picture of me with it


aren't they lovely? that just completely brightened my whole day (:

i am glad we were able to settle our argument last night. i am thankful that he did not harbor grudges on me. i am happy that he is my husband who loves me no matter how moody, grumpy, fussy i am. Thank you, Lord!

how is your Valentines/Hearts/Love day? did you and your partner have fun? you can share me your story, i wouldn't mind (: until next LOVE day, everyone!



I have found the one whom my soul loves.
Song of Solomon 3: 4


Agape
xoxo

postfooter1

1 comment:

Kelly said...

i glad you had a lovely day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...