ForTheLoveofCrafts
About Me / Cheveries / Salvation / My Handmade / Wearables / Foodies / Outfits / Chictopia / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest RibbonLinksPeach

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

last night i talked about our friend. we didn't get to spend some time with her family last Christmas. we attended our church Christmas service that morning. dropped off the gifts to my hubby's family. cooked some supper plus a couple of desserts and brought them to my in-laws. in short we were running busy. that's how we spent our Christmas day i am pretty sure! this was me and our dog rocky Christmas night...you can say we are tired.


now as i talked to my friend we agreed that we will meet this coming Thursday and it is later today! wow! that fast? lol. then i suddenly thought of it like a "2011 year-ender fellowship". does it sounds good to you? yes it did to me. i just want to spend my last days of 2011 with thanksgiving and praises to my God and Saviour. i am excited. i tried to think of how we were doing it in our home church in the Philippines. i guess we will play some games too. we will sing. yay! i kinda ambushed my husband when i said he will deliver the inspirational talk. like ummm...1 day notice? (: i really thought it would be nice if everyone will share how the Lord blessed him/her this passing year. and voila the whole programme was born. so im really pretty excited!

i am appealing to myself as i prepared the details of the programme. it is so easy to count the blessings of God to me and my family and yet still ungratefulness comes to surface my life. what do i mean by that? there are numerous times that i have not been faithful to God that i once believed, nevertheless He remains faithful. i can still remember crying because i doubt Him and i asked for forgiveness.

God doesn't deserve my half-hearted commitment to His Kingdom much less my wavering obedience. i believe He called me to this place to encourage, edify, inspire and pray for the people who are in need of a Saviour. i am called to be His salt and light of this darkening world. i repent for wasting my time, talent and treasure this passing year. Lord Jesus, change me.

Lord Jesus, this is my prayer


Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.


Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.


Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.


Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.


Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.


Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.


Kari Jobe:We Are


let us bless the Lord by giving our whole life to Him and His Kingdom. in Him alone we can have a good and fresh start. have a blessed new year to everyone!

Agape xoxo
postfooter1

3 comments:

kributin said...

amen, ate. :)

kributin said...

Ate! Very Good ka sabi ni mama! view namen nila tita, nanay, mama lahat ng features sa blogsite mu! from outfits to edibles! natatakam kami! super happy naman kami dito sa mga creative stuffs mu ate! you arer indeed blest and highly favored! we are all indeed! lab ka namen! more posts! we'll follow! hahaha! :)

From Tita Nila:
"len, palakas na aku ng palakas sa biyaya ng Panginoon. nagpapataba aku..hehe, maraming salamat sa mga pag-aalala at panalangin ninyo ni arthur. mag-enjoy ka din dyan, masaya kami para sayo at arthur. mahal na mahal namen kayo ni arthur."

From Nanay:
"Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year sa inyong dalawa ni Arthur, magmahalan kayong mabuti. God bless you and Arthur. Ang gaganda ng mga niluto mong pagkain..sanay ka nang magbake..at saka yung mga accessories na gawa mo. Pray naten na magkaroon ka ng boutique! Napadalhan mu na ba ako ng lotion? hehe, salamat sa lahat ng mga padala mo sa amin. Hindi ka nakakalimot. Thank you and God bless you. Mahal namen kayo ni Arthur."

kributin said...

From Mama:

"len, nagluluto aku ng fried chicken.. ansarap ng mga luto mo.. hehe,"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...