ForTheLoveofCrafts
About Me / Cheveries / Salvation / My Handmade / Wearables / Foodies / Outfits / Chictopia / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest RibbonLinksPeach

Friday, February 3, 2012

Steady My Fallen Heart

last night was both disappointing and exciting i guess that's at least my way of saying that. i was working on my Featured Artist Friday post when suddenly while i was checking for some HTML codes in my last posts, i accidentally deleted the post before today's FAF ): i continued scolding myself so chubbyhubby ran for help. he tried his best to retrieve the post. he did all his best and it still failed us. the post never came out. buhuhu.

so chubbyhubby invited me to eat our supper. he said eat first so i can think besides it is better to work when my belly is full. so we ate and had some laughters here and there. i think i was already in a better mood. yes i was! THANK GOD!!! a noticeable shift of moods began. i started working again on the post today and not only that--God helped me through my husband who is patiently working out for the best of our relationship. he said i can do it that he believes in me. after i got done with the post for today, i immediately did the other one.

i know i am too harsh on myself sometimes. i think i can hold everything together. and then when it falls apart then it hurts so bad. here and there between working on my blog i do Facebooking too. as i clicked this video on my wall. i was astounded how it spoke to me. the message was so clear. clearer than my head earlier. haha. i want you to listen to this song

you know even if you were not here last night you will agree that this song is JUST for me. right song at the right time. PERFECT! it helped when chubbyhubby asked me if i would let the enemy win. would i yield to his attack or my God? steady my heart Lord make it always yielding to you. no matter how imperfect i am make me more like You.

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind.
And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.
But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.
1 Corinthians 10:13


hope you have a blessed day!

Agape xoxo
postfooter1

2 comments:

Jenn and Casey said...

Aww, glad you were able to get out and have some love and laughs with your husband! :)

Ellen Joy said...

yes jenn! i am so glad i did it by God's help thru my hubby :) there's no most rewarding thing than marrying my husband---i guess now that we dont have kids yet..how are u this morning? hope you are doing well with your hubby

Blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...